Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Day Challenge


 

 

I am participating in another one of Money Saving Mom's 30 Day Challenges! I love these as they help me get way more organized... I didn't write about yesterdays task however I did complete it by cleaning out my purse!

So today's challenge is this (shared from Money Saving Mom's Post)

Day 2 Assignment

::Get dressed in something that makes you feel great {there’s something about dressing in clothes that make you feel great that just gives you more energy and zest for life!}
::Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to your list of weekly goals, and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today.
::Set the timer for 10 minutes and do a quick-clean of your kitchen: wash the dishes/load the dishwasher, clear off the counter tops, and, if you have time, wipe down the counter tops and the outside of the cupboards with wet rag or cleaning cloth.
::Set the timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean of your refrigerator. Remove all the contents that are past their prime, wipe down the sticky spots, and re-organize things so they are easier to get to. If you have more time, there’s a step-by-step guide for cleaning out your refrigerator here.

So how did I do today... 

We have 2 refrigerators so I did both of them in about 15 minutes! 

Before

20121106_142106.jpg
20121106_142106.jpg
20121106_142106.jpg 20121106_142106.jpg

 

 blankbrown siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole