Monday, February 18, 2013

Keeping the family organized in the New Year...



 
With the new year quickly approaching, we are all thinking of what we want to do to make next year better... I will be using Cozi even more to keep us organized and be sure we don't forget work Potlucks, meeting or any of that fun stuff we love to do!  Over the next few weeks I will be making a list of goals for 2013 and sharing it with y'all to help me achieve those goals I will be using Cozi!

 

Now what is Cozi you ask...

Cozi is an app that I have played around with in the past and recently went back to as the Mommy Brain was taking up room in my purse as well as the fact that it had one major flaw... No reminders and lets face it we all need little reminders on some stuff!  

Cozi offers connecting the whole family in one place including your busy pets!  Each family member has a different color assigned to them to allow you to keep everything straight! you can do almost anything on here from
  • Tracking Appointments, Activities and Events
  • Meal Planning
  • Multiple To-Do Lists 
  • Multiple Grocery Lists (Great for us couponers!)
  • Store Recipes 
  • Journal Family Events
  • Leave Messages For The Family
Some other great features are e-mail reminders, text your grocery list to your husband on his way home from work and much more!

Cozi is available online from your PC, Andoid or Apple devices.

Have questions or added advice on Cozi?  Feel free to comment here or email me at nicole.riens@gmail.com !


Cozi Gold

I am using the Cozi Gold via the monthly payment option (it was a softer blow to my wallet lol), I am loving it, its worth $5.00 per month to have everything in one place and accessible from my phone, also Kevin can see it from his and add to what he needs too! It will also help me remember all the family Birthdays with the NEW Birthday Tracker!

There is a special of 40% off for Cozi Gold this holiday season! Get Cozi Gold for $29.99 a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole