Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tex-Mex Slow Cooker Chicken

 
This makes grate tacos as well as nachos and it makes a bunch so I freeze some! This is another recipe that I got from Cozi of course! Also I always use crock pot liners to save time and messes!

4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 packets taco seasoning
1 can (8 oz) green chilies
1 can (15 oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, not drained
1 can (15 oz) mexicorn or canned corn, drained
1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (15 oz) red beans, rinsed and drained

Prep time: 10 min | Servings: 12

1. Layer ingredients in a crock pot in the order given. Empty one packet of taco seasoning directly onto the chicken and add the second packet after all the remaining ingredients have been added.

2. Cook on low 6-8 hours.

3. Stir, shredding chicken as you mix ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole