Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Realistic Ethical Couponing

Ethics vs Integrity 

I wanted to take a minute to share with y'all how serious I am regarding Coupon Ethics. On David's Mommy I strive to teach REALISTIC ETHICAL Couponing, this means that we don't have hauls like one may see on TV, we buy what we need for our family and stockpile some, I do not have a room devoted solely to my stockpile , nor will I ever have this!  If you have questions I ask that you please comment on the posts, or use the contact me page to get in touch with me. If you ever see mistakes in my couponing PLEASE contact me and let me know, I am human and we all make mistakes so we all need to help each other out!


Please if you have a brag or story to share send it to me so we can feature you on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole