Thursday, January 5, 2012

Redecorating



Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
So I am redoing David's room which wont mean a ton of work, but a bit needs to be done I will be repainting his letters, I painted these while I was pregnant, at the time I did them in pastels but as David has grown into a little boy who is walking at 8 months old he needed something a little bit more colorful! The inspiration for his room comes from the toy organizer pictured below, I will also haning curtains and a valance, as well as a car rug on the floor.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Grandma Susan will be making David a quilt to match his room and Daddy will stain the shelf pictured below that will have the airplane and train pained and attached to the shelf.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole