Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 5

Ok I know I am a day late with this but things have been sorta crazy here this weekend. So here is day 5 of the Spring Cleaning Challenge...

20120406_161159, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

So, I was still finding things in the master bath, I cleaned out my jewelry box of anything that is missing a mate or is broken, a couple of tings went  to the charity box and the rest the garbage, but don't forget that you can sell old gold or silver.  the rest of the items are hair accessories from a storage tub that was under the sink!



Tonight's reader picture come from Kara, the box will be tossed, the clothes she is saving for a friend and the frame will be donated to Goodwill.


Please remember to recycle what ya can and don't forget that some items can be sold online or consigned for some extra cash!








Please share with us what you got rid of today, and if you have a picture you would like to share you can e-mail it to me at countrygirlcna@gmail.com



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Shop Triton's Scepter Range Of Womens And Mens Clothing For The Latest Fashion Trends You Can Totally Do Your Thing In, With 100s Of New Styles Landing Every Day!
    Triton's Scepter

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole