Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 4

Ok so more stuff from under the bathroom sink today...

20120406_160508, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

  • 2 reusable bottles I don't know why I bought them
  • Old flat iron (not hot enough for my mess lol)
  • Nivia shave stuff Kevin has had for ever and never used lol
  • Old make-up bag
  • Hygiene items I got from the hospital when I had David





Ok Sandra H. Sorted papers today and has a bag to recycle and another to shred!  Thanks again for shearing with us!



Please share with us what you got rid of today, and if you have a picture you would like to share you can e-mail it to me at countrygirlcna@gmail.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole