Friday, March 1, 2013

Brunswick Stew


 

We tried a new recipe last night I found it on The Country Cook.

Ingredients:
2 lbs. ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
1 (28 oz.) bottle barbecue sauce
2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 cans corn, drained well
1 can northern beans, drained and rinsed
1 can pinto beans, undrained
5 cups beef broth (or stock)
 
Brown the meat with the onion, add in the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the potatoes are tender, I top it with cheese and served it with crackers!
 
I actually  Personally halved the recipe and still had some to freeze, I simply just used a small onion and smaller amounts!

 blankbrown siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole