Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 7

20120406_161835, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
To read about the Spring Cleaning Challenge from the beginning click here and scroll all the way down.

Ok so here are my 5 things for the day, I worked on the master closet today and found some odds and ends in a storage container that are shown here in the little blue tub, some old slippers that are shot, jeans with a hole in the crotch, and a pencil bag.

Most of that went in the garbage...

Our Reader picture for the day comes from Sandra H. Everything she got rid of today will be going to charity!



Please share with us what you got rid of today, and if you have a picture you would like to share you can e-mail it to me at countrygirlcna@gmail.com






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole