Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 3

 To see the intro on this challenge go here

Ok so today's items came from my make up bag,and under the bathroom sink eek scary ... lol

20120406_160749, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App




So the black case HAD Axe stuff in it a few months back lol, and well I just don't need it. I have never used the towel thing and I have had it since high school, The blue case goes to Kevin's beard trimmer that stays on the charger on the bathroom counter.  Now for the scary part the mouth wash is expired over a year ago, same with the face cloths, they are also dried out, and the nail polish has leaked out so you cant even open it plus its discolored.



This Picture comes from Sandra H. She went through her kids puzzles and kept 5 and added 5 to the sell pile along with a few other toys.  Way to go and thanks for shearing Sandra!

Please share with us what you got rid of today, and if you have a picture you would like to share you can e-mail it to me at countrygirlcna@gmail.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole