Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Swagbucks

 

Swagbucks is a relatively easy program that gives you “bucks” for doing many different things on the internet.  Most of which are extremely easy, and you probably already do.  When you sign up, you get bonus Swagbucks to start you out.  Then, use Swagbucks to do your internet searches.  I usually earn between 6-12 SB for one search… they add up fast!  You can set it as your homepage, and you don’t even have to think about it.

You can do the Daily Poll to earn 1 SB every day.  It literally takes about 10 seconds, so I think it’s worth it.  On the Swagbucks home page, look down a little in the left column.  Just answer the multiple choice question, and viola!

They have a toolbar that you can install in your browser.  I’m pretty iffy on installing stuff like that, but I installed it, and I’m glad I did.  Every once in a while, there’s a code in the toolbar, and they are usually very easy to get.  If/when you install, it will be near the center of your screen, and it’s a picture of the Swag Guy.  If there’s a new message, or a new SB code, it will say (1).  Just click it and you’ll find the code.

If you have any old cell phones or game consoles that don’t work, you can send them in and they’ll give you SB’s for them too!  Go to the “Ways to Earn” tab at the top of the home page, then go to “Trade In”.  They will ask you some questions and they will tell you how many SB’s you’ll get for your item. You can choose whether or not it’s worth it to you.  Some old old phones only net a few SB’s so weigh it out.  They pay the shipping, so that’s a plus.

Under “Ways to Earn” again, you can go to “NOSO”  (No Obligation Special Offers)  I never actually DO any of the offers, I just “skip” to the end and get my SB’s.  Of course, if you find one you like, you can do it.
 
You can do surveys as well.  I don’t usually do these, but I have.  The amount you earn from surveys varies depending on the survey.

Finally, and MOST IMPORTANTLY!  Earn SB’s by reading the Swagbucks blog and “liking” their Facebook page.  If they are having technical difficulties (which really doesn’t happen too often) sometimes they post an “apology” code, which can be worth up to 20 SB’s!  Woot!

When they post one on the blog, it can be an easy snag, or if might be a scavenger hunt.  Sometimes they can be pretty difficult.  They usually give you at least an hour to find it, so if you’ve got the time, they’ve got the SB’s. 

Codes will get easier and easier to recognize the longer you do it.  They are a string of random letters and numbers that HAVE to be in the exact order, some all caps, some lower case.  Make sure when you copy and paste into the box to redeem it, that there is not an extra space at the end… it won’t take it that way.

Finally… it is against SB policy for you to share a code.  If you share a code, your account will be deactivated and you will lose all of your SB’s.  We can give hints, but never tell exactly where it is, or what the code is.  I’m not being mean when I don’t give it to you, I’m just following the rules.

Check out the SB store to see what you can get for your hard work! lol My personal favorites are the Amazon eGift Cards and the PayPal. I like the Amazon better because you get it a LOT faster, and it’s cheaper. Sometimes, they will put some of the prizes on “sale” so you can get your GC’s even cheaper. I know many people who have 1,000′s of SB’s and they do practically ALL of their Christmas shopping on Amazon. And right now with the FREE Amazon shipping, why not?!

Fridays are Mega Swagbucks Days, meaning that when you do searches, you can earn up to 500 SB’s in one search! 

HERE is the link again.

Comment if you have questions! I post about new codes as soon as I see them, so stay tuned to the Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole