Thursday, November 1, 2012

Top 9 Things I've Heard on "Cops" That I've Also Said To My Toddler




So Kevin came across this over the weekend and I felt that it was too funny, yet very true so I just have to share it!

Top 9 Things I've Heard on "Cops" That I've Also Said To My Toddler

#9
“Stop resisting!”
#8
“What are you hiding in your mouth? Spit it out!”
#7
“Do you have anything in your pockets I should know about?”
#6
“Don’t make me chase you!”
#5
“How many bottles have you had this morning?”
#4
“No, the flower bed is NOT a public bathroom.”
#3
“Can you even walk a straight line?”
#2
“How can you not remember the name of the kid who 'lent' you his car?”
#1
“Think hard: Do you remember where you left your pants?”

 

Nick Mom

 blankbrown siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole