Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not So Bad...

So I did better than I thought on that lol I missed using 1 q and took it in to CVS and they gave me my $4.00!!!! I'm working on next weeks deals and trying to find a few things left for this week so more pictures will be coming.


David conked out early tonight and was oh so cute...




I spent yesterday washing his 3-6 month sized clothes and boxing up all of his smaller ones :-(   


Tomorrow I will be checking target for a few things, checking Aldi out for the first time, checking the "magic coupon machine" at CVS and going to walmart for a couple of things.  Also cleaning and baking cookies, some more organizing as I get ready to head back to work and also trying to get some more stuff up here on the blog as I have been promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole