Friday, March 15, 2013

Changes Ahead

There are so many IP's and digital coupons out these days, I find that I am using less and less insert coupons, and finding less and less that I really want to buy... I don't want to chase every deal and don't want to clip (to be honest coupons from the last 2 weeks aren't put away and this weeks aren't clipped)! In the last year I have noticed that there are more and more IP's I mean come on even Pampers has IP's now! I want to spend more time with family this spring and summer and less time worried about needing to clip and organize!

So from now on I will get one set of inserts a week, clip what I know I can use, print IP's, load my digital coupons to my card, and keep them all organized in a small coupon organizer in my purse!

I mean come on I did the math on what all the tide really has cost me and in reality it would probably be cheaper for me to get one GIANT bottle every few months with that $1.00 off coupon. Think about all the gas (at around $3.50 a gallon right now here in TX) and time that I spent getting all of that! So join me as I relearn to coupon, and learn not to freak out cause I only have one spare set of shampoo and conditioner!

I will TRY to do match-ups weekly with IP's for Kroger, Tom Thumb, CVS, Albertsons, and Walgreens!  With less time spent on clipping, organizing, and chasing deals you can expect more DIY projects and recipes. as well as posts on fun family outings!
  photo siggy-2_zps14e6c2f4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole