Thursday, March 7, 2013

Early to Rise ... Enjoy the little moments!


So I woke up about 5am this morning and laid in bed for a while reading my email, and checking in on the blog this morning I was all set to get up at .... 

 photo 4212930b-d859-4aec-bfaf-2592287e6ded_zpsf138d2b5.jpg

When this sweet little creature... David's Nana (Nabby)

  photo fd82d10b-eec0-41c8-9a96-9dc82ec2a0c5_zps59df5784.jpg 

Crawled  into bed and snuggled up with me, she is so sweet and usually wont snuggle so I gave her the attention that she needed and slept till 7am when David woke up!

From time to time it pays to just enjoy the little moments that we love so much, if David had woke needing me I would have done the same, sometimes it is just not about mom!

Tomorrow my goal is 4am I will be up fixin' David's Daddy some breakfast! 

We will re attempt the Spring Cleaning Challenge starting Monday!

What time did you wake up this morning? 

blankbrown siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole