Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Budget Leaks

 

So I want explore budget leaks, I have been looking at our budget very closely lately and found lots of little things that are "budget leaks".  Some of these are
  • Extra shopping trips to Target and CVS, I always go in with the intention of getting just a couple of things and wind up leaving with way more!  So to remedy this no more shopping hungry and no more shopping without a list!  Also only 1 trip per week to each store!
  • Late fees on bills, all of our bills are due around the same day, so I am making calls to change due dates and taking a set amount each week toward our bills. 
  • Eating out (now this isn't one I struggle with but I know others may). Eating out adds up this can include vending machines while at work or even grabbing a Coke while out shopping.  I keep snacks in my purse either crackers or a granola bar, I also take water every where I go, then pack lunches for work and try meal planning for home meals to avoid eating out, you always know whats for dinner ahead of time, also there is great info here on the blog about meal planning and the Mommy Brain helps tons!
  • Overdraft Fees kinda says it all in itself
Use this budget form here  to help you learn where it is all going!

Do you have other issues that are budget leaks, share them with us if you have questions or ideas feel free to comment... or message me on Facebook!
 photo siggy-2_zps14e6c2f4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole