Anyone ever click on the tips tab of a program they are using??? Well I did today and found some great info, check it out all of this is great for meal planning with Cozi! (Information taken directly from Cozi)
In the Recipe Box, you can:
- Add, store and access all your recipes in one place
- Add ingredients from any recipe to your Cozi shopping list
In the Dinner Plan, you can:
- Click on a day and start typing in a meal idea
- Drag and drop recipes into your dinner plan, or move recipes from one day to another
How to add recipes from around the web:Place the “Add to Cozi Meals” button on your toolbar to add recipes from other websites to your recipe box. To get the button on your toolbar, follow the instructions for your browser: (use this link here to get to the tips page and add to your toolbar)
- Internet Explorer: Right click on this link:
- Firefox: Right click on this link:
- Chrome or Safari: DRAG this link to your browser's bookmark toolbar (don't just click the link):
Stock your recipe box with ideas from the Cozi picks section:Cozi picks are family-friendly, family-tested dinner recipes.
Add a few Cozi picks to your own recipe box and get started dinner planning in a snap!