Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coupon SCAMS

 
So after a link was posted to my personal Facebook page I felt it was important to point out the trusted sources of coupons.  PLEASE avoid websites that ask you to pay for a service (Advance Grocery ) is on of these.
I get My coupons from:
  • Swagbucks (you can sign up here through the blog and earn free gift cards for using your coupons and completing internet searches).
  • Walmart.com
  • Target.com
  • CVS
  • Smart Source
  • Red Plum
  • Various Facebook fan pages
  • News Paper 
  • In the mail
  • as well as product websites (ie Reynolds Foil)
Please remember there is a limit to internet printables (IP's)  per computer 

Also check your local grocery stores website for digital coupons that can be loaded to your club card.

I also use several apps for coupons on my phone
  • Geo Coupons
  • Savings Star
  • Shop Kick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole