Wednesday, July 11, 2012

21 days To A ....

 

So it takes 21 days to form new habits or break old ones... Well I am working on breaking some old ones and forming some new ones to become a healthier me! But this theory works on just about anything including coupons... Spend 21 days learning how to coupon and starting to use them and you will be hooked!

I am working on several habits myself, I have given up soda this week, I am on a diet and getting us on a daily routine. Starting next week I am going to do a nightly bible study and 2 workouts a day!

Money Saving Mom posted a link to a great printable to help in the making and breaking of habits and it can be found here! Money Saving Mom also has a series on living a more disciplined life it can be found here !

What is a habit that you want to work on? Share it with us below in the comments! Comments show me love <3!!!


pink blog siggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole