Wednesday, August 1, 2012

No-Bake Chocolate Cookies

So I just made these for Kevin for his birthday tonight, and seriously the last time I had was in Jr. High School!

No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
2 Cups sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
5 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Milk

Stir and let come to a boil.  Turn off heat.

Add:
1 Cup Coconut (like the stuff for baking that is shredded and sweet)V
1 teaspoon Vanilla
3 Cups Quick Oats

Mix well and drop by teaspoons ( I use an ice cream scoop) onto waxed paper.  Let cool for 10-15 mins.

**** I don't make these if it is really humid out because I remember some sort of a disaster from when I used to make the regularly and recall it being Summer so I figure humidity!



 pink blog siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole