Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Spring Meal Plan

So with some big changes for our family taking place this week, I have to get my meal plans back on track, I will be working on putting together (four) one week plans for each season, so that I can rotate things, but for now I will just do one thats for two weeks, Please refrence this page here for info on how I plan for breakfast, and lunch.

I like to type my meal plans into one of the forms that can be found here and print them out

Saturday Kevins Homemade Pizza and Salad the recipe can be found here (several other recipes for this meal plan can also be found on that page)

Sunday Chicken with Rice and Veggies

Monday Mince (see link above)

Tuesday Honey Grilled Chicken with Basmati Rice and Veggies (see above link)

Wednesday Sloppy Joes and Tater Tots

Thursday  Chicken Sasuage Pasta (see link above)

Friday BBQ Chicken, Pasta, and Veggies

Saturday Kevins Homemade Pizza and Salad

Sunday Turkey Burgers with Green Salad

Monday Steak, Baked Potatoes, and Veggies

Tuesday Pork Chops, Red Beans and Rice, and Veggies

Wednesday Spaghetti with Salad

Thursday Grilled Cheken with Rice, and Veggies

Friday Chicken Brawts and Fries

Saturday Kevins Homemade Pizza and Salad

Sunday Chicken Tacos

Some other ideas that I have for the next meal plan are: Spaghetti Carbanara, Turkey Roast, Pork Tenderloin, Chili, Chili Mac,and Taco Salad.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole