Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Planners (Mommy's Brain)

So I have had a very difficult time finding a planner that fits my needs, well last weekend i realized that there are tons of great internet printable's out there to help one stay organized! So I went on the hunt and found some for my needs! I still want to add other things to this such as some master lists but I am not sure as to what.

20120415_171039, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Supplies needed:
 
  •  Sheet protector put your name and other info in a printed page incase
  • Binder or other ringed notebook such as 5 Star flex ( I wont bind it so that I can add to it!)
  • Dividers (one per month and an other 
  • Post-it tabs to help organize
  • Blank monthly calander found here
  • Monthly budget worksheet found here
  • Weekly meal planner found here or monthly here  (if weekly print 4 if using weekly, print a however many grocery lists as you food shop per month here if using monthly)
  •  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Print these and run them off (12 copies) front to back, the machine will even put the holes in for ya! This completes the monthly part.
  • Weekly planner found here ( I like the 2 page one) I use the shopping list to plan out for CVS!
  • For those who need it a blog planner (I use it and love it!) found here 
  • Weekly cleaning schedule  found here
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------Print these and run them off (52 copies) front to back, the machine will even put the holes in for ya! This completes the weekly part.
  • Under other I printed a few Christmas card lists found here
  • Stock up lists and price books from here
  • The monthly cleaning found here
  • The second one here to track bills as paid etc.
  • Important dates to remember found here
  • Yearly calendar found here
  • To do list found here
  • I also added some note paper and graph paper to plan out landscaping or furniture placement!
I would love ideas on other things to add and to see what you have done please feel free to e-mail me at countrygirlcna@gmail.com 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole