Thursday, May 3, 2012

April 2012 Savings Report

So I didn't quite meet my goal of 65% this month but I was close enough!  This month the retail value of everything is $1885.68, I spent $816.90, this means that I saved $1106.29 or 58.67% this past month!  This only includes transactions where a coupon was used. but that is still really good because we are avoiding eating out and all and well y'all know what the gas prices look like.
Now, I also want to share that my YTD savings with my Target Red Card (debit version) is $162.27, it saves me 5% on all of my Target transactions, it comes directly out of your checking account a few days later, so if ya do much shopping at Target it is definitely worth getting.

And lastly my YTD savings so far is $4052.88  or 52.39% with a retail value of  $7735.44,  by the end of the year I would like to have this at 65%!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole