Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 22&23

Ok been doing some stuff around the house like cleaning carpet so here are the latest pictures of what I got rid of!

20120423_164117, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Old worn out bras were replaced with nice new ones that I got for free with the gift cards I earn on Swagbucks! Gotta love amazon... If interested in Swagbucks use this link to sign up!  Also the book is a great read, cross between Gray's Anatomy and CSI

20120423_164023, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppI found more of those placemats and a window treament and some cloth napkins once again none of it matches my house so off to charity!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole