Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chineese Chicken Wings

I promised a friend on Facebook that I would post this...


3 pounds frozen chicken wings (I use the wing sections)
3tbs brown sugar
3tbs white sugar
1/3cup soy sauce 
1tbs minced garlic (out of a jar)
3tbs apple cider vinegar 
1tsp ground ginger 
1/2cup chicken broth
3 chicken bullion cubes

Combine all but the wings in a sauce pan and cook on medium until well combined, pour over wings in a baking dish ( I use a disposable one so that I don't have to scrub it when done). Bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours then 250 for another hour.


 I serve them with pot stickers and fried wontons with a sweet and sour dipping sauce for the fried wontons you can also use as an appetizer for your New Years party or serve over steamed rice with a veggie stir fry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole