Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27th, 2011

so last night I tried something new when I baked the weekly cookies to see how well it worked and if it was worth the amount of time I saved...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Bar cookies! it worked and saved time I took a cookie sheet lined it with foil and sprayed with PAM and spread all the dough evenly on the pan, bake at normal temp till the top is golden brown, let them cool be fore cutting and voila!

Ok now here is a  picture and a video of sweet David!

Photobucket

He has learned to hold his bottle...



and hold toys!

Also a big welcome to all of our readers on Facebook we are up to 62!!!! Please remember to follow the blog as well as to check out all of the features it has to offer... new couponing updated went up this morning, and a new meal plan will go up later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole