Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekly Goals

 

So I am starting over on these goals because so much has happened in the last few weeks! So from today on here are my goals for the rest of the week! Kevin is now working days so this will be easier!

This weeks goals!

I plan to continue with the same ones as last week as most of them were not completed, I think that it will be just slightly altered over the coming weeks!

Family/ Marriage/ Mothering Goals
  • Start back up The Love Dare.
  • Spend 45 mins a day on the floor playing with David!
Personal Goals
  • Get up by 6am each day.
  • Start Reading Confessions of a Scary Mommy.
  • Yoga each night before bed.
  • Follow My Fitness Pal.
  • Keep email cleaned out!
 Homemaking Goals
  • Have the housework done by 6pm.
  • Start my scarf for this winter.
  • Meal Plan for the rest of the next 2 weeks. (And Stick to it!)
 Blog
  • One NEW Educational Post.
  • One deal each day.
  • Store Deals for the week.
  • Update on David.  
  • Reader Question.
  • Daily Dose

Share your goals for the week with us! And check back next week to see how I have done!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting into yoga. I hope to start that again occasionally next month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole