Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grandpa's Strawberry Ice Cream



My dad asked me to put this one up after I told him I found it! This is something that I remember my grandfather making for us through out the summer!



Grandpa's Strawberry Ice Cream

2 Packages Strawberry Jello or 1 large box
2 Cups boiling water
Dissolve Jello in boiling water

Add:
1 Can thawed concentrated gguava juice or 1 large can of Hawaiian Punch
1 Package of frozen strawberries
3 Cups sugar
1 Can crushed pineapple (Do Not Drain)

Stir until sugar is dissolved

Add:
4 Cartons of whipping cream (1/2 pints)
4 Cups milk

Mix ingredients together and pour into Ice Cream Maker (Makes 4 quarts).  Freeze in two Batches.


I hope all of you give this one a try, I will be getting and Ice Cream Maker so that I can make it!
pink blog siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole