Saturday, September 24, 2011

Meal Plan

Ok, real quick here is my meal plan for the coming week, ill get more up later....


Saturday  Pizza and salad
Sunday Baked chicken, rice and veggies
Monday Chicken brawts and tater tots
Tuesday Hamburgers and fries
Wednesday Chili mac
Thursday Baked chicken, veggies and rice
Friday????
Saturday Pizza and salad


Mommies and anyone else with a busy  life check out the Cozi app for smart phones to help you stay organized! 

Photobucket



Watch out for changes I'm looking for a new theme for the blog theme for fall!

My plan for CVS this week includes (2) Excedrin 8 count, 3 packages of Huggies slip-ons, 1 free package of Huggies, 2 soft soap body washes, Thermacare heat wrap, and physicians formula blush, i should hit my beauty club again and, and will be getting my quarterly ECB as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole