Sunday, September 25, 2011

Changes

Ok, so the new look is up and is perfect for the season!  Be on the look out as the holidays approach for new looks for David's Mommy, I love the fall and winter and will have all new meals for the meal plan as our weather changes, also I will be on the look out for great deals on fall and winter looks for David and I ( Kevin loves his jeans and t-shirts), I love scarves, sweaters, boots, leggings, and comfort food!

Who watched the great new show on ABC tonight Pan Am, it was awesome, feel free to share your thought on it, I personally love the 1950 era.

So as the weather cools we are able to take David to the park which is great, we get some sun, fresh air, and good old fashioned exercise! Here a picture that Kevin took earlier this week while I was at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for the comment, I will respond to you as soon as I can!
~Nicole